Bonsegna Law Firm offers the legal advice needed for furnishing each company with an Organization and Management Model as requested by Legislative Decree no. 231/2001. The Model is prepatory for a better management and control of:
- Manufacturing and business companies;
- Private businesses;
- Suppliers of Public Administration;
- Not-for-profit organizations.
Businesses are very complex structures as far as their internal organization is concerned, hence Model 231 requires a number of activities in order to avoid a transfer of crime from the natural person to the company and to the asset of the company:
- examination and study on the business activity carried out through the acquisition of reference documents (organizational charts, function charts, title searches, mandates, proxies, job descriptions, etc.);
- examination and study on current developing business procedures and potential internal procedures;
- examination and study on actual activities carried out by each business sector by means of audits in the company with the purpose of formalizing routine procedures;
- drafting of an Ethical Code and reference paperwork;
- drafting of the general part of Model 231 regarding formative and informative activity operations as well as Supervisory body’s activity and disciplinary code;
- drafting of the special part of Model 231 regarding risk mapping, analysis of risk procedures (for every website), recognition of prevention protocols;
- drafting of prevention protocols together with existing business procedures and routine procedures according to Legislative Decree no. 231/2001;
- presentation of MOD231 and verification of its business compatibility;
- formal approval of MOD231and formal designation of the Supervisory Body (assistance in the drafting of reference meeting minutes);
- permanent support.
Once the company adopts the Model, it will be presented to administrators and employees. Indeed, as law and jurisprudence require, the Organization and Management Model 231 entails a formative and informative activity of the company’s staff (administrators, Supervisory bodies, employees) in conjunction with the Model’s coming into effect. The Model has to be updated every 24 months.